ABOUT THE BRAND STRATEGY TEAM
- WHAT WE DO:
- WE SUPPORT THE RESTAURANTS + HOME OFFICE OF OYSTERS ROCK HOSPITALITY
- We deliver value to our investors and stakeholders by raising the ORH brand value and driving profitable sales
- We develop campaigns and promotions based on needs identified by EC, GMs, and Ad Captains
- HOW WE WORK WITH OTHERS
- We facilitate high-level meetings with stakeholders to hear needs and ideas, and develop strategic campaigns, initiatives and projects to meet company goals.
- We also receive specific requests from our entities via Jotform.
- We welcome one manager from each restaurant to serve on the Ad Captain Council and maintain two-way communication.
- We manage projects, tasks, conversations and ideas using Basecamp in collaboration with other company departments.
- OUR APPROACH TO TEAMWORK
- We are friendly, connected, helpful, courageous and creative.
- We are highly detail-oriented, communicative, on-time, and responsive.
- We share our process and deliverables thru Basecamp.
- We invest time, our most valuable resources, in planning and analysis.
MARKETING MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Content + Strategy + Admin
- Social media calendar management, content creation, publishing including for short-form video platforms
- PR/Media inbound + outbound
- Content/file management system
- User-generated content
- Communications & email marketing
- Design + Strategy + Admin
- Minor website changes (WordPress – Elementor)
- Canva & Adobe Illustrator resizes
- Print/collateral orders and vendor admin
- Advertising admin
- Promotion coordinator
- Athena digital signage management
- Brand Strategy Team Admin
- Interpret campaign plans into actionable tasks and timelines for multiple team members
- Restaurant/venue requests
- Marketing meeting coordinator
- Analytics management
- Third-party profiles like Google, Yelp, Tripadvisor, etc.
- Data and contact management systems like Jotform, Mailchimp, Tripleseat
MARKETING MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- At least 4 years of full-time experience in content marketing, with a focus on strategy and campaign management.
- Proven experience in managing advertising vendors, distributing promotional assets, and supporting local marketing needs.
- Experience with a variety of digital marketing channels, including social media, email marketing, and paid advertising.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to create compelling content that resonates with the target audience.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to monitor and analyze performance metrics and adjust strategies accordingly.
- HYPER-organized and able to keep track of multiple projects and deadlines with ease.
- Very tech-savvy, able to quickly learn new software and tools as needed.
- Thoughtful and able to approach problems creatively, finding solutions that align with our brand and business objectives.
- Well-connected and able to build strong relationships with vendors, partners, and influencers.
- Salary Range: $54,000-64,000
- Benefits: Health Insurance offered including options for Vision, Dental and Gap, workday employee lunch program and company-wide discounts, paid vacation and sick leave.
Oysters Rock Hospitality is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or religion or otherwise as may be prohibited by federal and state law.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Nicole Briggs, Oyster Resource Manager at email@example.com with subject line: Marketing Manager. We will strive to respond to your application within three business days. Interviews will begin in September 2023 and we hope to find the right fit for a start date in October 2023.